The First Aid program for children teaches participants how to provide care to injured or sick children (ages 1 to 8) and infants under the age of one. Participants learn the types of medical emergencies the child is facing and how they differ from adults.
Includes the following skills:
● Cardiopulmonary rejuvenation.
● Treatment of life threatening haemorrhages.
● Use protective equipment.
● Tackle injuries.
● Disease management.
● Straps, splints, immobilization.
● Hypothermia, heat stroke, sunscreen.