Rescue divers learn to be interested in the safety of others by focusing on other divers. The PADI Rescue Diver is is characterized by responsibility, extends your level of knowledge and experience and is a pleasant way to build your self-confidence.
The PADI Rescue diver program prepares you to prevent problems and manage dangerous diving situations.
The program includes:
● Self-solving and stress management
● AED (use of defibrillator) and oxygen supply systems in emergency situations.
● First aid during diving
● Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
● Emergency management and equipment
● Responding to a panicked diver
● Underwater problems
● Missing diver's procedures
● Lifting an unconscious diver
● Artificial breathing procedures in water
● Providing first aid in barracks
● Scenarios of diving accidents
Minimum age limit 15 years old.
It is the PADI Rescue Diver for children from 12 years of age.